HOOVER HIGH SCHOOL
For all Federal League Athletic Association events, there will be an established “single” game admission price for high school and middle school contests.
Ticket Type and Prices:
Reserve Tickets $8.00 Football & Boys Basketball
Adult General Admission $7.00 all HS sports
Senior Football Ticket $7.00 ($4 pre-sale tickets at Hoover High Wed-Fri 7:15-1:00)
Senior All Other HS Sports $4.00
Student Pre-Sale Football Tickets $4.00 (at NCMS and HHS)
Adult/Senior (9th/MS) Admission $3.00
Student (9th/MS) Admission $2.00
Infant-Kindergarten Free General Admission.
The Ticket Office is Closed on Professional Development Days, Holidays, and Student Days Off.
Athletic Event Policies:
• Weapons are not permitted on school grounds.
• Alcohol and tobacco products are strictly prohibited on school grounds.
• All spectators are encouraged to watch the game from the stands. Please no loitering.
• NO pets are permitted
• NO re-entry at varsity football games
• NO sideline access at football games unless approved by the athletic department with appropriate credentials and sideline pass
• NO refunds and fans may be removed for unsportsmanlike behavior
• NO solicitation or outside group fundraising of any kind without prior approval of the athletic office
Admission to Events: All spectators (non-game personnel) must have one of the following to receive admission to any contest:
o Ticket assigned to that specific event
o Hoover Athletic Department authorized pass (must be shown at the gate and sign in required).
o Hoover School employees (no spouses) will be admitted to any contest free of charge upon showing their athletic pass
o Pass list will only be for scouts, media and opposing school administration.
Student Admission: Once a student has entered a sporting event they cannot leave and return without purchasing another ticket. Re-entry into any sporting event by a student even with a paid admission is at the discretion of the Athletic Director, school administrator or faculty manager in charge. Students under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 6 are admitted free if accompanied by a parent.
Away Games Presale Tickets: The away schools may offer student/adult pre-sale tickets for football and boys’ basketball if they chose. Please call the office at (330)497-5660 to see if a particular away game provided tickets for us to sell.
Pass List: Players, timers, scorekeepers, cheerleaders, managers, statisticians, photographers, and bus drivers shall be admitted to the game free. Names of these individuals will be predetermined by both teams and placed on a “pass list”.
The following passes will be accepted at Hoover Athletic Events:
1. North Canton City Schools Athletic Pass: Any Hoover School staff member may present their athletic pass at the gate and receive free admission to any regular season home sporting event. This is only available to staff members and spouses are not included.
2. Federal League Pass: This pass will be issued annually by the league commissioner. All users of this pass must present pass at each event.
3. Family, Adult, Senior, and Student Spirit Passes: These passes will be honored by the Hoover Athletic Department if presented at the ticket booth for regular season home events only. Passes will not be sold for the 2020-21 school year.
**No passes are accepted at OHSAA tournament games.