HOOVER HIGH SCHOOL
All tickets for Hoover athletic events must be purchased by clicking the Ticket button on the top right corner of the home page. Please select the game you wish to attend and then the buy ticket button. Tickets are purchased with your credit card and are non-refundable. You will have the option of printing your tickets or showing them on your phone to the ticket scanner at the event you are attending. If this is your first time buying a ticket, you will need to create an account before you can purchase your tickets.
Instructions to purchase tickets at hoovervikings.com can be found at 20-21 Visitor Ticketing Guide
Athletic Event Policies:
• Weapons are not permitted on school grounds.
• Alcohol and tobacco products are strictly prohibited on school grounds.
• All spectators are encouraged to watch the game from the stands. Please no loitering.
• NO pets are permitted
• NO re-entry at varsity football games
• NO sideline access at football games unless approved by the athletic department with appropriate credentials and sideline pass
• NO refunds and fans may be removed for unsportsmanlike behavior
• NO solicitation or outside group fundraising of any kind without prior approval of the athletic office
Admission to Events: All spectators (non-game personnel) must have one of the following to receive admission to any contest:
o Ticket assigned to that specific event
o Hoover Athletic Department authorized pass (must be shown at the gate and sign in required).
o Pass list will only be for scouts, media and opposing school administration.
Student Admission: Once a student has entered a sporting event they cannot leave and return without purchasing another ticket. Re-entry into any sporting event by a student even with a paid admission is at the discretion of the Athletic Director, school administrator or faculty manager in charge. Students under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 6 are admitted free if accompanied by a parent.
Pass List: Players, timers, scorekeepers, cheerleaders, managers, statisticians, photographers, and bus drivers shall be admitted to the game free. Names of these individuals will be predetermined by both teams and placed on a “pass list”.
The following passes will be accepted at Hoover Athletic Events:
1. Federal League Pass: This pass will be issued annually by the league commissioner. All users of this pass must present pass at each event.
**No passes are accepted at OHSAA tournament games.